Tuesday, February 10, 2015

When February feels like spring.

This month has been so nice and warm! We have gone to the park, gone to the rec center to swim, and played with friends outside the passed couple weeks. When it feels like spring when its supposed to be winter and cold, cant help but get the itch for spring time to really  be here. Cant pass up being outside! Sunday we walked to church and it was so warm I considered taking my cardi off! Where ever this is coming from, Im not complaining : ) 



 I absolutely love this pic of Zoee! From her lashes to her converse. She will be 4 years old in a few months, and its really starting to show. Along with her sweet, kind, helpful personality, she has shown a lot of defiance. Its a hard adjustment to get used to.. but I know its just part of her growing up and becoming her self. She has been doing dance since the fall, she used to love going..now she gets in her class and doesnt like it, nor does she listen to her teacher. I always try to get her to stay in class even if she just stands there. Super fun.                                                                                  
 Navy lynn knows the way into her mama's heart. This sweet blue eyed girl is so full of energy and fun. She is very loving and at the same time out of control energy wise. haha! Shes strong willed in the best way. Definitely knows what she wants and tries to get it before asking us. 
 Have I mentioned that we have horses in our back yard? There are 3 of them and the girls love them! We feed them carrots almost everyday. When were outside they come galloping for the fence waiting to see if we brought the goods. Im glad Zoee and Navy like our horse friends and are brave around them. I grew up terrified of horses! 
Making yummy sugar cookies on a sunday. Pretty sure they were all gone withing a few days! Austins favorite cookie is the sugar ones. The girls loved cutting them out and frosting them.


This wraps up our past couple weeks!
Excited for Valentines day and making cards
with Zoee for her preschool class.
Ah, young love : )