A couple weeks ago my cousin Kassi was married and sealed in the Salt Lake City Temple. It was a beautiful ceremony in which many of our family members could attend. Being in the Temple and listening to the covenants and promises they made to each other and the Lord made me remember when Austin and I were married almost 6 years ago.. It definitely puts the bigger picture in perspective and made me feel even more blessed and grateful that I am a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. If you are reading this and would like to know more about my faith, click the link.
Zoee and her handsome cousin Julian
The Beautiful bride and I. I loved her dress! Totally fit her style.
Two of my favorite men. My dad and my good lookin husband.
Waiting for Kassi and James to come out of the temple together .
This little girl had a riot with the heater blowing wind up her dress. She loved how it made it poofy. Even though the day was freezing, we kept warm by chasing Navy around and around the temple grounds.
A selfie taken by Aus of him and Zo. They ventured around the temple and Zoee learned a little more about how special temples are and that mommy and daddy got married in one. She said "when I get big like you, I get married in the temple". I said "your going to be a princess, just wait till youre about 35 years old". Snicker : )
More times than not, my mom and I show up in coordinating outfits! This happens all.the.time. Sometimes other family members accidentally do it too, when we all match, we cant help but snap a pic, its just too funny! Oh, the next day we both wore similar outfits as well (on accident). What can I say, great minds think alike.
Grandma Val with her granddaughters
Almost all of my family who came to the big wedding for James and Kassi. More showed up for the reception. Lets just say, we know how to dance and have a great time! Thats one of the many things I love about my fam, their not afraid to let loose and have fun! We of course missed some family members who live out of state who just couldnt make the trip. Love you all and what a fun weekend to remember!