Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Month of March

The Month of March was pretty great! The packing era is over and all is in storage for the next two months. The beginning of March we moved in with my in laws so we could have a little cushion before we made the big move to Vernal the end of May. Living with the fam was actually pretty great. Baby sistters whenever we needed, and I didnt have to cook more than a few meals! Helping out wherever we could, and spending more time with my in laws was a good choice, 
I'm glad we were able to do it!

Here is the last family pic we took in front of our cute home we spent 5 years in! I think I'll miss some things about this house, especially all the fun memories we have there. Bringing home both our baby girls to, making best friends in the neighborhood, our family ward, Provo in general was wonderful to us, we will miss it! 


My sweet Navy bean, caught in the act of the powder sugar thief! This is what happened while I was in the living room for 5 minutes. This sneaky little girl left a tasty trail along the kitchen floor, around the table and all over the carpet!  She doesn't look suspicious at all ; ) Navy you sure know how to make a mess and know how to make me laugh!




Got a family picture before church one Sunday. I love this little family of mine!

March we celebrated my 27th birthday and our 6th wedding anniversary! This is why I love the month of March, lots of celebrations! We went to City Creek and had a fun day alone, shopping, staying a free night in a beautiful hotel, eating at the Cheesecake factory, and pillow talking about the passed 6 years of marriage. crazy how fast time goes. I wouldn't trade any of it for the world. I love my husband and am so grateful for what a wonderful man he is. 



 We took Zoee to see Cinderella, she LOVED it. It was a cute movie.One of Zoee's favorite animated  movies is Cinderella, it makes me happy to see she loves the classics. 




 We spend a fun girls day in Park city for my sis in laws bday. Going to Park City is always a fun time. We ate yumy sushi and enjoyed a sunny day with each other!


 The weather in March was pretty much amazing! Felt like spring had sprung, the flowers were blooming early, we spent most days outside with the kids and after dinners we'd all end up outside visiting. I'm grateful for my in laws to have let us stay a couple months! It really was a great time, were fortunate to have such loving family. 
 Piggy back rides are the best. 



I took Zoee and Navy to Thanksgiving Point a couple times before we moved. We spent lots of fun hours there, riding in back of the farm truck, looking at all the animals, going to the museum of curiosity, and riding the horses. Zo and Navy are big time animal fans. 

Easter Sunday! One of my favorite Sundays of the year. I love the spring time, spring outfits and the start of the warmer weather. 
-
Until April!