Life can get very very busy at times...so busy that sometimes you miss all the amazing blessings you have right in front of you. Life gets hard, it may seem easy to some people, but they don't know what trials you may be facing. I feel so blessed to have the two people who mean the most to me! As a trio, we are strong. Austin and I have faced challenges here and there, but for the most part feel pretty grateful to live the "easy life" we have.
For example, spending time with the just three of us, is enough! I never thought having a baby would be so completely entertaining. Oh ya, there are tuff times with this little ball of cuteness, but all in all, it really is just a blast. Everyday is a party to Zoee!{except for when she is getting a tooth, the party dies real quick}Trips to In & Out make the day all the better. Boy those fries are good. Whoever is cool, wears the hat.
this could be a new favorite picture of mine... that is the gorgeous dresser my mom made for Zoee's room. It looks so perfect in there, it complete's her room to a T!!
thanks mom, I really do love it so much.
Reading is kind of a big deal in our household. Some days we start with a book, we end with a book. Nothing beats a good book...and polly dolly...and chloe bear.
Then there are those rare days, when Austin is up for walking around the mall with his two ladies...I don't go over the 45 minute limit with him there, he starts getting claustrophobic. We have a thing going on...if we get out of the mall when he is ready, next time he is fine with staying 10 minutes more than the last time...it works for us. Isn't he so endearing?
Yup, here's the diva star. Since this little lady turned one, she is all dramatic/diva. I think we've got a little actress on our hands..watch out. At the Children's place trying on sunglasses and hats.






