Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Little tidbits

It was Zoee's first time hitting the ball last Sunday, and I have to admit, she looked adorable doing it! She was so excited to play ball with her dad and I, we had fun teaching her! I think we've got a little super star on our hands...


 This is is us, way too upclose, but its a family picture and I'll take it!


Here is a little video of Zoee swinging the bat!


 I babysat my friends little boy for a few hours while her and her hubby worked on moving..now this was honestly a blast, an exhausting blast! It gave me a little insight as to how it would be with twins...lets just say I was plenty grateful for just the one baby I had! Bryant and Zo LOVE hanging out..
 They walk around the house pushing the walker {together}
Who needs to take turns when you can do it at the same time?
 Though we have plenty of toys in the house for 2 babies, they always wanted to do the same thing at the same time. They are enjoy each other company! Its actually nice to see them play so well together, makes me hopeful to have more frequent play dates!
Natalie and I with our two adorable kiddos. We sure love these babies, and each others little ones! Im so glad were friends, thanks for letting me watch Bryant for you!