Monday, April 25, 2011

MONDAYS ARE AWESOME

Most people arent very fond of Mondays. Probably because it means the weekend is over and its back to reality for another 5 days. However, my Mondays rock. Im at work by 8. Get to have breakfast with the kids I watch. We play, watch cartoons, pick up toys and then its time to send Cora off to pre school at 12:00. Only to come back to their house to put Thomas down for his 2 hour nap. Amazing. I know. So this is where my blogging time comes into play. Not only can I take advantage of blogging, I can eat my lunch, watch some grown up tv (usually a baby story), and you guessed it..take a beloved nap. Even if I get 30 min in, it saves me. I am 39 weeks pregnant, and I cant imagine life without those pic me up naps. Im so grateful my mom is coming down here for a week after our baby arrives, im counting on her to help me a lot! Well, its pretty much anyday now that baby Zoee can deicde to make her grand appearance. In some ways, im ready. In a lot of other ways, im not. I am ready to be done being pregnant. The roundness of my belly has stayed its time and now its time to go away..at least the majority of it. Im so ready to hold my baby and take care of her needs..cuddle her cute little self against mine and just hang out in bed together. Oh I cant wait. Of course there is all that in between stuff to think about..I'll think about that when it gets here. During my pregnancy I have especially loved the following things..




Thicker hair.
People smiling at my tummy

Long, strong nails.
Feeling confident about my body
More Valumptuous up top
Eating without guilt.
More helping hubby
Glowing, pimple-free skin.


On Sunday we attended our good friends baby blessing. It was so wonderful. Im looking forward to Austin blessing our baby..I'll probably cry. Since that was the case on Sunday, and it wasnt even our child. Go you pregnancy hormones. You have taken over my body and insanity! Sunday night at my in laws, we all took votes on when Zoee is going to come and say hello. it went from April 27- May 9th. Whats your guess? I think it could possibly happen this weekend...Austins guess is not till next Sunday. Were in the single digits people, please be optimistic for me! {Worst case senario} I go over my due date by 7 days and the Dr. will induce me. I really hope to stay away from that path. Even though I know plenty of people who have had to do that, i just want my body to get a clue on whats supposed to be happening here!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So todayat Coras dance class, we were a bit early. So a bunch of the moms were sitting, and their girls were watching at the window and waiting for their turn. {I had to write this down cause I thought it was pretty classic}. One of the little girls turns and looks at me, then at her friend..whispers {quite loudly} "Look at her belly, its REALLY  big!" I start to laugh, so did the moms. It was a funny moment, where all you can do is laugh. When its your last week of pregnancy basically, your sense of humor has to be in good check. Another incodent that happened just 20 minutes after. I was sitting down and one of the older dancers I'd seen before walks past and says hey. Then that hello was followed by "Wow did you get a really bad sunburn or something?!" I laugh again (my sense of humor is in check today). I say "Nope, this is just one of the perks of being a week away from your due date, you get a little flushed in the cheeks." I was fairly disappointed cause I was thinking my compliexion looked pretty darn good. I guess its pinker than the norm. On the way home from dance class, I stopped by Subway because everyone knows they have some delicious cookies! I got 3 for us, and It made me feel a lot better inside : )