I had my 39 week appointment today! Here is whats going on...Kinda detailed so if you dont care to know this stuff about me and my bod, I wouldnt read..
Alrighty.. I am STILL 1 cm. Thats A-ok the Dr. said. Zoee is still around 65%. I had my membranes stripped, and hopefully Ill start contracting on my own and go into labor naturally. My Dr. said he is hoping for that as well..since I havent had any contractions at all. (besides the fake ones). I am going in again this friday to get checked out down there and also my blood pressure again. The past few weeks it has been pretty high. High enough that they want me to come in sooner. If it continues to climb, then there is a good possibility I will get induced next week..if I havent gone into labor by then. So..it will be interesting to see what happens.
I always feel so comforted when the nurse tells me "And youll know when your in labor. You wont be able to speak, walk, or breath."
"Thanks" I say.. that makes me feel really excited about things. Doesnt that sound thrilling?
Maybe Zoee will decided to come a little earlier. Hopefully.
