Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sring has sprung

Austin and I spent two hours of our morning today fixing up our backyard! Even though it was gloomy/ cloudy/ sprinkly, it was fun hanging out together and doing something that made our house more attractive. I told Austin this will either, A.Put in into labor from all the squating and bending over. Or B. It will give me a really bad back ache. Yea..letter B definitley won. My back hurts super bad. Looking forward to that tomorrow. We made a new line for the edge of the garden that is curvy, which I think is more fun than a boring straight line. Pulled out all the yucky weeds that were everywhere in the garden, and sides of the house. Austin mowed the front and back, then put fertilizer down. Soon the grass will be lucious and green. Perfect for those afternoons outside with Zoee this summer. I love all the tulips we have in our front yard, they are beautiful! I'll put pics up tomorrow when I take good pictures. Here is a boquet of lovelies our neighbor gave us! They make the dining room smell so good!






--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow is Easter. I love celebrating this holiday, simply because its so beautiful in meaning. The feeling of having a brand new baby around this time of year, is such a special one to me. Knowing that the life is a miracle, and that we could bring one of Hevenly Fathers children here to raise on Earth. Its really neat to think about. Austin keeps saying he thinks she will be here sometime this week..im trying me best to distract myself from thinking about it at all. When it happens, it happens. Im preparing myself for it to happen at the most inconvienient time, haha.
Thursday evening I went and got an amazing facial to give meself a little pamering before im pampering someone else 24/7 : ) The facial was an hour and a half of pure bliss! Little akward laying on the flat table, but we made it work with towels. However, 30 min in the middle of the facial, I asked to get some extractions done on my neck. I get these really annoying bumps on my neck, that are not easy to get rid of. Ive had this done before, but I forgot how painful it is! Seriously, I was in tears by the time she was done. But I lasted a good thirty min, and got almost all of them taken out. Now Im dealing with the after effect of having my neck poked a thousand times and pressed on so hard it feels brusied..I have plenty of scabs..their not pretty. Im hoping they get better in a few days, and I can see some clear skin! Im proud of myself...and that makes me hopeful to be able to make it through those contractions before I get my pain meds!