Sunday, March 6, 2011

Zoee's Crafty Mama!

I have gotten in the mjost crafty spirit lately!! Here are the block letters I made for our little girls room! I am absolutley in love with how the turned out!! My good friend Jen came to help me with them, thank goodness cause it took almost 4 hours to do these!

 Here is my bow board I finished recently! More bows to come...
Im so proud of myself for doing this. Austin helped me put it together. Im happy with how it turned out!
Here are my block letters close up.
They are pretty cute : )




The quality of this picture if awful..
This dresser is AMAZING. My aunt Jenny refinished the entire thing for us as a baby gift. This is one of my most beautiful pieces of furniture, and Im so happy it gets to go in Zoees room! Thankyou Aunt Jen, I am in awe of how pretty this is!!