Sunday, March 6, 2011

Birthday/ Anniversary Weekend!!

It was my 23rd birthday on the 5th!
Also, our 2nd year Anniversary, which is on the 7th

Lets just say, we had an great amazing weekend. Saturday  morning, Austin made me breakfast in bed. He brought me French Toast and Orange Juice. I ate 3 delicious slices! After leasurely taking in the morning, we decided to have some fun in Zoees room by hanging up things on the wall, setting up her swing, and organizing some more. Its actually looking like a baby room..which thrills me! After we got ready for the day, we drove to The Chocolate...amazing dessert cafe on state street. Picked up a big slice of Cherub Chocolate Cake {my fav}, and some yummy chocolate chip cookes. We headed to Salt Lake City to check into our night and day stay at the DownTown Marriott. The room was wonderful. I told Austin I desperatly wanted to take home the sheets and downy comforter. We both decided we feel a lot sexier sleeping in white bedding. We changed into our swimsuits and hit the hot tub. Many pregnant woman are against even taking a hot bath...yeah, so not me. I stayed above tummy level most the time, but I see no harm in enjoying a nice, relazing hot tub session.  We cought a 2 hour nap, then got ready for our fancy dinner at The Garden. We decided that paying 40 dollars for 2 plates instead of one at The Roof would be a smart thing to do.. Dinner was delicious to say the least! The view was so beautiful, outlooking the Temple. The host sat us in the exact same spot from where we ate after we got engaged! {Coinsedence? I think not}When we got back to our hotel, we of course we ate our piece of mouth watering cake and 2 cookies that night..so good! We had a nice, relazing morning. Had Belgum Waffles in bed, watched Tv, slept. I had the perfect 23rd birthday, plus our anniversary! I cant believe this time next year, we will have a 10 month old little girl, who we will definitley be dropping off at the inlaws, ha.
I love my hubby dearly. Thankyou so much for spoiling me on my special day. Im so happy we've spent 2 great years together married, I wouldnt have wanted to share it with anyone else. I cant wait to see what the future has in store for us. Love you Babe!!

The Beautiful view outside of the Garden/Roof

I woke up to these Beauties on my Birthday! : )

Aus, these are just some of the hundred reasons why I love you so much. Im so lucky to be married to such a great guy. You take such good care of me, and Zoee is one lucky girl to have a dad like you. What a wonderful 2 years its been being married to you. Youre my best friend, and I love you. Happy Anniversary!