My 32 week appointment was on Tuesday
Zoee is head down, getting ready for the big show
She weighs around 4 pounds, give or take a little.
Her feet are loving my ribs a handlefull of ours each day, and I have to lay down from the throbbing
And even though I only have roughly around 8 weeks, I wish It were 4. When I feel uncomfortable in every possible way, I try to think of the highlights my pregnancy has broughten.
I remember the first time we heard your little hearbeat, and how I was crying because It was such an unexplainable, perfect sound. That has to be one of the coolest events in my pregnancy. Well..in my life really. I remember the first time I felt you move. I thought it was a little butterfly. I loved being surprised every now and then with your special movements, letting your mom know you were ok in there. Now I get to feel you move all the time. I know exactly where your feet are, because sometimes I can feel the outline! Can you belive that? Me either. I know sometimes I shouldnt complain about being uncomfortable, beause this time is going to fly by. Soon you will be in mine and your dads arms, and that thought alone makes me feel on top of the world.
You know, I enjoy so much wrtting these things on here, and sharing them with whoever takes the time to read it. It makes me feel a lot more open to peoples opinions, ideas, their personal stories. I keep another Journal, Ive had it about 4 years now. It is one of my most priced possesions. I write everything in there in detail. Im really happy about the fact that there are not one, but 2 places I write. My others journal is a lot more personal of course, and for some reason, it makes me feel like I dont have to be that personal on my blog. Maybe I have a difficult time opening up completely to my blog {It not being private and all} Who knows.
My next appointment is in two weeks. After a month of that, then I start seeing my Ob every single week. I know this time is going to go so fast, and I hope I can not complain as much, and finish out my pregnancy with a great attitude. Thanks to everyone who has been so thoughtful and supportive of me and Austin, we love you! And we know Zoee will love our friends and family too : )