Lots has been going on lately. Aside from the daily grind and normal things we do each day, other things have popped up that have been lots of fun!
Last week I got to go to my cousin Savannahs ballroom competition! It was so cool to see all the dancers and all the glittery outfits. She did fantastic in all of her dances, it was a blast to watch her. I mean, look how pretty she is, 14 years old! I did not look like that at 14.
I ran my first 5k of the year! I am VERY excited about this year. First off, I am not pregnant like I was last year..so that calls for celebration for a race season! This summer I hope to accomplish 3 half marathons and a couple more 5ks. Maybe even a nice 10k. We shall see. All of things things cost $ but they are my outlet and I LOVE doing it. Just cant wait till is warms up..because doing 4 miles outside is pretty chilly!!
My friend Alicia and I did the 5k together, it was a blast! It helped that there were doughnuts and hot chocolate after : )
The Picture above is one of my favs. I had just made that banner that night and was so excited to put it above our bed. Finally something on the wall! The girls were pretty happy about it too. Zoee giving Navy a big hug. They sure love eachother!
OK, This pic was taken last August 2013! Zoee and two of her friends I used to nanny for playing at the park.
FLASH FORWARD to now, crazy how they change in a matter of months!!!
Its been a great couple weeks, full of fun! Usually this is what some of the day involves...cartoon watching and snacks with each other. What a life I tell ya.
xo




.jpg)


