You LOVE to talk. You know how to say "mama" and "baba", learning how to say "dada", your Dad is earnestly practicing with you on that one. I love that you can say "baba" even though you dont regularly drink out of one..that is another thing I'd like to say im very proud of with you and I..You are 9 months old and I have never had to give you formula! Your an all nursing baby, I love it. Sometimes Its tiring nursing, im so glad we made it this far! You and I make a good team : )
You love watching your sister play and talk to her toys, you like to take these toys and put them in your mouth..this doesnt make big sis happy. lol.
These days you are eating 2 solids a day, and if were eating something you can have I cut it into tidbit pieces for you. You are still loving fruits-some new ones you have tried are{rasberries,strawberries, blueberries}. You have eaten potatoes as finger foods and like those, not a huge fan of sweet potato..
One of my favorite things about this month is that you have a wellness check up but NO shots! No sad crying this time : )
Standing with help is your new forte, you love doing it! It makes you feel independent and happy..you have taken a couple steps even! Crawling however, is far from your favorite. Its OK that your not crawling. In fact, I love that your a pretty chill baby. You will do it on your own time and that is just dandy.
Bedtime routine normally goes like this : Down for bed 7-7:30pm. I feed you again around 10pm. Sometimes I feed you during night, especially now since you keep waking up restless {I think youre getting your first tooth, youve got a fever right now : ( }
Usually you wake up between 7:30-8am, and on occasion you sleep in longer!
You take 2 good naps and a third one that isnt usually as long.
All in all, I thank you for being a great sleeper, it helps mommy so much!
Not sure if Ive mentioned this in previous posts, since the day you were born you have loved My hair & love to touch/play with it! Its one of my favorite things you do. Probably because its "our" thing : ) You are a total face toucher. You have been doing that forever and I think its the sweetest thing.
Navy, Mommy, Dad, and sister love you very very much!
The world is yours, keep growing big and strong.
Happy 9 months lovie!
xoxo
Love your mom




