Friday, December 14, 2012

The big reveal this Monday!

Is Christmas really less than 2 weeks away? What in the world. I wish it would snow already so it felt like December! Every single day this week weve gone into town. Town being like 10 miles away, but it adds up when you go there and back everyday, sometimes twice a day! Finishing up gift getting, and errand running plus random trips to go do things as a family, it can get a little tiring being in the car that much. Next week im really looking forward to spending the majority of it out of the car, in our home. I think Zoee would like idea too. 

Guess what.... We find out what we are having Monday! Like in 3 days! I cant hardly wait. Most think were having a girl. I say I have zero feelings either way, its going to be a fun surprise! I'd love either though, so would austin. You know those funny, kinda weird tests you do to find out guess the gender? All of them say its a girl. We will see! 

This past week at 19 weeks I started to feel this little one move inside of my belly, finally! Seriously, I felt Zoee so early {17 weeks}. This one made me wait longer. Which all in all its gone by so fast, I dont really think about the little things like a did with Zoee. Its just nice to know that there is a growing person in there : ) 
Were very excited to seeour baby on the big screen in a few days..its going to be a great week! A lot better than last weeks Monday, thats for sure. 
Till then, Ill leave you with this silly family picture.
Lazy afternoons hanging out together are the best. 
I L.o.v.e. my people.