Thursday, March 1, 2012

A weekend away..

I cannot tell you how excited I am for this weekend! It's our third Anniversary/my birthday weekend. It has been long awaited, for a couple months now.Let me tell you all about our plans : ) First off- Everything is a surprise!! Ha, guess not much to fill you in on right now. But here's what I do know..
-He got us reservations at a beautiful hotel in SLC..
-He's taking me to dinner at a nice restaurant...
-{I pray there may be flowers involved somewhere}
-Swimming- yay!
-I get to spend a couple hours with my bestie Alicia : )
-And were leaving the house tomorrow in our Pajama's and not coming back till Saturday night!

Being parents for almost a year now, we pretty much everything as a trio, its so fun! But I couldnt be more thrilled to get alone time with Austin. It's been a while. I'm sure going to miss my girl though..this will be the first night away from her! {cue the tears....} 

I mean c'mon...How could you not miss this face?!

 Zoee girl after her bath. I love this time with her, she is so energetic and fun to play with! She loves to get all wrapped up snug and sit on the floor before I get her dressed. Don't you love hooded towls? There one of the best things invented! Keep those noggins warm :)
This little gal did not feel good today. She had a temp. of 100.2 all day, and threw up in her crib last night, and twice during the day. She had lots of tears today, and it's hard not knowing what to do for her besides Tylenol and cuddles.  I feel so bad seeing her sick. She missed her afternoon nap because she couldn't sleep, I think she just felt icky. So I put her on the couch next to me, we watched American Idol, while she sucked on yummy apples. Now there's some good bonding time. Love her!


See you all Monday with a report on how our weekend went! 
PS- My birthday is Monday  March 5th! 
Bring it on for being the big 2-4 years of age!
{am I getting old or what?}