Last week we had a passing in our family. Austin's grandma Heaps passed, we are very sad to see her go, but understood that it was her time to leave us and join her family up above. I'm so grateful for the plan of Salvation Hevenly Father has given us. I know that we can all be with our loved ones again someday. There were lots of tears, some laughter and plenty of love to go around. We love you very much Grandma Melva, and can't wait to see you again... The service was beautiful. There were countless people there to pay their respects. I was lucky to know her.
The whole family
Steph, lissy, Aus, Me, B-rad- Sib pic
My sweet in laws {my awesome second parents}
Aren't my SIL's so darn cute?! I think they are beautiful!
We love you grandma, we will miss you so much,
God be with you till we meet agin.