Thursday is.the.day!
Zoee and I have lots and lots of fun plans to accomplish today! First of all, my mom and grandma are in town and were going to the mall to do some birthday shopping and lunch! Ah I love this time of year : ) Im thinking of getting a pretty wreath for my door {spring/summery one}. Can you think of anything better that the Great wall of Chocolate from P.F. Changs? Ya, me either!
Then this evening were going to hop on over to this little big gig. It's been on my calendar for months and I can't wait to attend and see how darling it's going to be!
I'm going to be giving away and item or two from my shop Heaps Of Love at the blog meet up tonight. I may even do a discount day {im thinking early next week, I'll keep you updated!}...So hop on over there and give it a look! New items coming very very soon!
What are your plans for Thursday? I hope you all have great days!