Thursday, October 13, 2011

Zoees photoshoot w mama

Ok, not that im a professional photagrapher or anything...but I sure love to take pics of Zoee! And I try to pretend like I know what Im doing..lighting, position, photagraphers kind- of -talk. We were having fun playing dress up the other day..and I took these! I think they are so fun, and dont you adore her hat? I do! A friend made it for her. Sigh...if only I could do something like that..the possibilities. Enjoy the million of pics!






I went to a really cool hami -down store last week for the first time, its called Kid to Kid. Zo needed same longsleeve things for the chilly weather, and I didnt want to spend a fortune on clothes..after an hour of digging through everything, I ended up with eight wonderful items. Looked brand new. Probably worn and washed once I'd say. We also got this fabulous, very girly stroller. {7.99}
This is her first time in it. I think she liked it : )




If you havent noticed..she loves her bear like crazy!

This purple turtle neck onsise from Gymboree, is one of the great finds I found at Kid to Kid. Instead of paying $15+ for a onsie, I payed $3.99
Lovely!


You all have a terrific Thursday!