Thursday, December 9, 2010
Pregnant update!
Its been a fantastic month! As far as the baby growing goes, its been a breeze. So here are some updates going on in my pregnancy! I am 19 weeks exactly! Our next appointment to see our Zoee girl is next Tuesday, I can hardly wait to see her again! She is now around 6 inches long(half a foot!), and is the size of a Mango. I read that from this point, she will grow 15 times her size by the time she is born! Were so proud of her already, making the leaps and bounds of growth she has made since day one! We sure can't wait to meet her the beginning of May! I can't help but wonder if she will have hair, or who's nose she will have. Were already pretty sure she will have blue eyes and Austins bottom lip, its a given! Ha ha. I'm looking forward to this next app, to see her in detail and have the Dr show us more pictures of our perfectly perfect sweet baby girl : ) when we first found out we were having a baby, I though wow I'm going to get huge! But I am loving being pregnant, I love my belly, even though it still has lots to grow. I tell austin that I love my body more than I think I ever have! I'm completely shocked the way how Aus is in love with it too! He loves talking to Zoee, and putting his hand on my tummy, and asking me if I am feeling her a lot today. I love how completely invested he is already, about being a new dad.. He's always reading about what's going on with Zoe every week. It makes me feel so happy! : ) I've been feeling her move a lot more, and more times each day, I love it! Yesterday I received a box of clothes from my sister in Tennessee! I am really happy to have some new clothes to wear, she dresses super cute! So, the last couple weeks have been interesting, as far as my appetite has been. I am addicted to anything citrus!! I eat numerous oragnes all day everyday. I've downed a whole pinapple, and a big thing of orange juice. Mmm so good! Luckily I don't have heartburn..yet. At my last app, I hadn't gained any weight. The nurse said ill probably gain it all in the last 3 months, joy! Well, I can't wait till I get further along, but in a way, I can. I'm really enjoying this time right now, its been a wonderful pregnancy! I feel so blessed to be able to have our little girl, and that Austin and I can raise her and love her with all our hearts!