I had my 20 week appointment today! It was SO fun to see our little Zoee on the big screen. I always think.. hmm I wonder what she is doing in there. I wonder where she is laying at. My questions were anwsered today! She hasnt moved from the spot she was in since week 15! Her head is on top of my bladder, her little bum is positioned towards the left, high up, and her feet/legs wrap up around by my belly butten. Who knew 7 inches of baby could globe around my tummy like that?! The Ultrasound tech said if she stays like this till around 32 weeks, she will be to big to move full circles, and that will be great so there is no chance of her breeching! So Zoe, stay there as long as you want! : ) The teach started from her head down to her toes and did a full check up on her spine, bones, growth, organs, everything look wonderful and what it should be! We are so grateful that she is already a healthy baby : ) As for me, I actually gained a pound! I was excited cause I havent gained in ounce since I got pregnant. I eat really good though, and since I got pregnant, I havent had any cravings for anything sweet/junk foody. Well see how this last timester treats me...haha.
I saved the most fun news for last!! Yesterday morning, I was laying in bed, not wanting to get out of the warmth..Zoee was moving a ton, I'm pretty sure she is going to be a morning person like me. So I told Austin to put his hand on my tummy to see if he could feel her...and he did!!! It was so amazing. It was just one little poke on his palm, but it was sure her! He was gleaming with joy, and told everyone he came in contact with. It made him one proud daddy : ) Im so thankful for our baby thats growing healthy, I cant wait to meet her in less than 5 months! I have a feeling its going to come fast...
This is her profile! The nurse said she is tucked up pretty good and comfty. Her arms were up by her head the whole time, with her legs crossed. Just relaxing away in my uterus. You can see her other hand poking out in the back. She definitely isnt a figiter when it comes to being poked and proded. We just love her so very much!

