


Jacks Mannequin!
Best day ever!!! Brenna and I went to the Jack's Mannequin concert at the Venue in SLC last Tue! Let me just say how much I love love this band! It is my most favorite to listen to, not only because I think the lead singer Andrew Mcmahon is an inspiration to all, but he is an AMAZING piano player, and has a great voice, and he is such a babe! He is basically a Piano Rockstar. Seriously, if you have never heard of them, give them a listen, you will not be disapointed.. Andys background is simply inspiring.. he battled luekemia, and is a cancer survivor. He was at the end of his last straw it seemed, then his sister gave him some of her Bone Marrow, which saved his life!! Brenn and I watched a documentary on this experience he went through in 2005, it was truly a motivational story that he filmed himself and gives others hope to fight this awful thing called cancer!! I LOVE his lyrics to his songs, they are so amazing and unique and relate to anyone in some way! Jacks got me through alot of things in my life, and I dont think I could ever stop loving his music! I just have alot of respect for him..plus, it was the BEST concert I've ever been too!! (Ive been to 2 and this will not be the last! : ) Hands down Brenna and I had the BEST night ever!! She is such a rockstar best friend and I love her for it!!! So I havent gotten to the best part of the story yet...after the concert was over, I was beat! Of course adreanaline running fast through my veins that we actually saw him, but there was so much pushing and shoving in the moush pitt... We were walking out to brenna car & saw a small group of ppl, we asked some girls what they were doing and they said waitin for the band! He always comes out!!.....Yes, we were sweaty and freezing, I was practically falling asleep standing/on brennas shoulder...but after 40 long minutes, we were REWARDED! With what you ask??...Seeing Andrew McMahon!! Thankyou brenna for forcing me to stay there with you!!!!! He signed both our T-shirts we got at the concert and hugged us and took a pic with us! Meeting him made me love him even more and he is such a great, nice, humble guy (you could just tell). I swear my mind went as blank as a white bored, but I would give anything to say something to him, So I asked if he knew where Rigby Idaho was???What the crap who asks that?! hahaha. After meeting him, we scurred to the car, got in, and had a blown-out screaming session!!!! We actually meeeet Andy! Well, Im sure this wont be the last time, I know we will get that chance again, cause Brenna and I just dont simply give up... you gotta chase your dreams!!!
VALENTINES DAY!! I think about half of America dispizes this Holiday.. well, honestly, who wouldnt? But being the hopeless romatic I am, & being a very lucky girl to have such a loving husband, this was the best Vday ever... Let me share some of the things he did for me yesterday since it was sat!! I made yummy muffins, and then went to go get a back massage!! It was amazing!! : ) we layed around till about 12, then I went and got my hair fixed up by steph, and after that Austin wouldnt tell me anything that we were going to do, after about 7 guesses I gave up HA. He had bought tickets to see Valentines Day!! It was pretty darn funny, we laughed a lot! Then he surprised me by taking me to Dinner at PF Changs! One of my most favorite places ever! It was super good. When we got home, I walked inside, and there was a pathway of beautiful Roses leading to our room, and on the bed was a dozen red roses, box of chocolates, and a letter he had written me!! He really went all out!! It was so sweet, I loveeeed it! So that was our day, and Im soooo happy there isnt work on monday!! : ) Well, off to bed!! Happy Valentines Everyone! <3