...Things that I would be more than pleased if they happened
In the next 5 Years...
...Live in a lovely home where I can do my decorating and nesting in more than just a two bedroom apt
...Have a couple babies (and no not twins please)
...Have flat stove burners, im not so much into the ones that you have to take out and clean
...hoping and praying that my jeans will still be under a size 5 (dont let me down Genes)
...Have furniture from Pottery Barn/Ikea
...Have our house positioned in a way so that the snow will melt on a somewhat warm day, instead of being in patched of ice till may
...A stay at home mom
...I predict that I will be as happy/happier when my five years has come around
...I cannot wait : )
...Oh, and thinking of the age 27 makes me appreciate age 22...