Its the last day of the year 2016! There are many things I wish I had done better in the past year, one of them being writing on my blog. That being said, one of my New Year resolutions is to do a more consistent job blogging in 2017. Some of the major recaps of this year were..
Lily being born, completing our first year in vernal, Zo started kindergarten, first family of five vaca to Ca, went to a Giants game, Austin's second year of headcoaching and finished first year of teaching. There are lots of little things in between the big things, these are just a few that stand out! What a great year its been. There were a lot of low's, that made me appreciate the high's. We struggled a lot this year, more than any year in the previous years. The struggles and trails were followed by strength and blessings. I am now even more aware that God is aware of me, and my family. He knows what were going through, how to help us, even if I don't see it at first. I have felt a lot of change. Many things happened this year to help and force me to be made stronger. Austin and I are ready for a brand new year, new beginnings, new ventures. Bring it on 2017!
