I take so many pictures on my phone and wish I could upload them all to here and share each memory, but that is a little tricky with reality and all, so I picked a few of my favorites from the beginning of spring. The lady bugs were every where around the house this spring, it was instant fun for the girls to see how many lady bugs they could catch every day! It was really fun to watch them and join in on the fun of lady bug catching.. Navy calls them baby bugs, her and Zoee are true lovers of bugs and insects.. ew. But adorable none the less.
Daddy and his girls having a tea party. I wasnt invited : ( I did snap a couple pics before they shewed me out, and I love that Aus is so sweet and fun to play with the girls all the time. He is a great dad!
Ah waffle Love, you will always have a special place in my tummy. Zo and Navy looove their delicious, decedent waffles.. I just had to grab a picture of the kids in front of the cool mural!
The rest of the pictures are of the neat Aquarium in Sandy . We took the girls for a day out and had a great time looking at all the cool, cute, funny animals/fish/reptiles. Let me say there are some crazy looking things out there! We probably spent close to 3 hours looking and walking around, this aquarium is huge! Well worth the money. While we were there we got to watch the feeding of penguins, they were so fun to watch swim an catch fish! I think all our favorite animal was was the baby otters, boy were they adorable and fun to watch!
Spending time with family is so important to us.. im so glad we get the opportunity to do it often.