I can sum the month of May up with one word : Madness. Madness in the best kind of way! So many things happened this month, that its a blur. Other than the anticipation of moving away on the 25th, {and celebrating both of their birthdays, that's a post on its own!} Zoee had her big, end of the year dance recital! Being a mom of two daughters these are the things I live for..watching my brave 4 year old up on the big stage dancing to the dance their class practiced for months! My heart couldnt have been more full and happy. It was definitely a proud moment watching her up there, she knew her dance so well and looked like she had fun doing it. Which is most important. Grandma and Grandpa Heaps came as well as Gma Jackie and Aunties Melissa and Steph. Zoees class had two big dances, a tap dance and a ballerina one. They were both so cute! Dance is over for now, were so proud of our Zoee girl. I think I might try her in gymnastics next year, or soccer. I'll let her decide : )
















This is her friend Avery. Zoee loves her and these two can be such hams. They were both two beautiful dancers!
The two pictures above are Zoee and her friend Viloet. They danced in the same class together all year. They became good friends and I also became good friends with her mom! We will miss them a lot. That hug is legit, they knew they wouldnt see each other once a week anymore, if ever again, that is a real goodbye hug : ( We have made so many friends and will miss the ones we got close to! Dont they both look adorable in their outfits?!