Tuesday, December 9, 2014
were baaack!!!
8 months have come and gone. I am struggling to type on our laptop because its literally been 8 months since I've typed on my blog and on our laptop in general! So, we are back from the long break I took {not exactly sure why I took it} non the less, I'm going to try to get better at writing on my little blog.
First of all, look at these two munchkins! Aren't they so big?! Last time I posted, Navy was not even a year old. Now she is over a year and a half.. time goes by so fast. Come May, they will be 2 & 4. Growin up right before my eyes. I love them, and grateful everyday they are my little ladies!
My blog needs a little TLC, hopefully this is be a continuing process and I'll keep up on it. Looking forward to documenting more!