Navys signature face right there.
First off, my adorable baby girl, you are 7 month old and loving every minute of it! You are a chill baby, but definitely dont mind being in the action and getting all the attention. You are a very happy baby, and have the biggest, happiest smile! You still dont do rolling laughs very often, in fact I have to practically force them out of your belly by doing something obsurdly random that you think if funny..you do however have really cute giggles and laugh in your own special way : ) Im happy you are happy. Sleeping is going really well! You have gotten into a good routine and usually sleep 11 hours per night, and if I dont feed you around 10pm, Ill usually feed you in the middle of the night..which isnt so bad because you are a fast eater. Im very proud of you and I Navy, you have never had formula before, I have really stuck it out nursing and trying to keep going until 1 years old- Its a long time! Your favorite foods are pears, apples, sweet potatoes, the puff snacks, pretty much and fruit. You dislike squash and wont eat that at all. Navy you are a great nap taker! I thank my lucky stars that both you and zoee have been good nappers are babies. You take 3 naps a day, usualy 1 1/2 to 2 hours. I love you so much sweetie. Each new month is amazing with you.. thanks for being such a good, sweet baby. It sure makes your mommy happy! The world is yours, Navy.
Love your Mommy xoxo



