Zoee you're 2!!
To my little miss sunshine Zoee, you turn two years old today!! I keep looking at the clock remember what we were doing at that time, sitting at the hospital waiting for your arrival. Glad that your hear and feeling so blessed that weve had two amazing, fun, funny, sometimes rough years with your cute self! Youve only made our lives richer, happier, more full of joy..thank you for being you, and for showing us how beautiful life is through your eyes. I feel like you have been here longer than 2 years, like I've known you forever! Then I think, I have known you forever.. you picked me to be your mom, and dad your dad. Thank you for picking us baby girl, we are so lucky and better people for having you as our daughter! You are full of fire, spunk, and are quite the independent child. Sometimes I feel like your growing up so fast and I dont want to miss it! You speak in sentences now, sure we dont understand the majority of them, but youre trying! Words are your friend, you learn more words than I can keep up with in a day! Im so proud of you, its so fun and amazing to watch you learn, grow, and discover knew things for yourself. I love your quirky personality.. everyone has told us that they cant believe how good you play by yourself, and just dilly-dally around happy as can be.. on the other hand, your dad and I were just like that as kids too. Its not really surprising to us that your an interesting little child. I love it! I love your uniqueness. We love you more than anything in this world, Zoee. We hope you have the best birthday any two year old could ask for! Though it will be smaller this year, well have both our families here to celebrate and that is what matters most, family. Keep growing big and strong, sweet girl. Cant wait to dress you up in your minnie mouse birthday outfit!!
Love, Your mommy
xxoo