Thursday, May 16, 2013

Hello and welcome home, sis!








Zoee is a big sister!! After 9 months of saying, "where is the baby?" and her pointing to my tummy, she gets to point to her baby sis on the outside! Its such a surreal feeling, becoming a mother of two. I hope I can do the best job I can. I know I was sent to Earth to be a mom of these two beautiful girls. They are my life, and I cant imagine life without them! Its been a little over a week, I can honestly say its been wonderful. The sleep depervation hasnt set in full force, I feel like im getting just enough sleep to function OK. During the evening I usually get a nap in, when Navy sleeps and Austin watches Zoee. These help out a lot, since my bed time right now usually isnt until passed midnight.. 

My mom, the life saver, spent about a week with us. During my hospital stay she watched Zoee day and night, made sure our house was kept clean and functioning, and made dinner for us. She was such a big help, more than I could ever say. Thanks mom!
This was right when we got home,it was so fun to come home, the house was empty, clean, peaceful. When Zoee and my mom got home, Navy and I were laying on the mattress  she jumped right on and gave me kisses and cuddles, to baby sis also! Another moment I dont want to forget, me and my girls together. Im so lucky to be the mom to these two blessings! 
Aus and his girlies hanging out one afternoon. Love the sight of this, so cute!
Yeah..Zoee has reverted to baby hood. She plays in the bouncer and swing practically all day long. Im surprised she hasnt broken one or the other. She gathers all of her "babies" and puts them in the bouncer with her. The girls loooves her baby dolls! A few days ago while in the bath, she put her toy minnie up to her to "feed" her. hahaha we were laughing pretty hard about that. 

Its been a great week, Austin and I are both tired, but were getting through it. I keep reminding myself that this only lasts a month or two..the completely exauhsted feeling.. speaking of, I am off to bed! 
Love my family : )