The littlest actions, mean the most.
.JPG)
I work two days a week as a nanny for another 2 weeks.. crazy to think that I'll be a mother of two shortly after that! But thats not what I wanted..needed to talk about today. There is a special time during my work day where {if by some small miracle} I get all three kids to sleep at the same time for their naps. This Is what I like to call "the stars aligning". Isnt it true though? Usually one of them wakes up and my nap/relaxation time gets cut short. Yesterday, It was Zoee. I put on a cartoon for her and layed back on the couch and closed my eyes..hoping to get a little more sleep. I didnt hear her get off the other sofa, but she did.. and I felt a tiny, sweet, loving peck on my lips. I smiled and opened my eyes to my beautiful little girl, smiling right back at me and saying "hi mommy!" This about did me in, it was so tender and sweet! So I said "thank you for that, Zo. Mom loves you!". She then gave me another kiss, then another one on my cheek, followed by a snuggle on my neck. How do kids know the perfect timing to do something like that? She never really see's me sleeping on the couch, but that day I really needed a little extra lovin. Zoee gave me just what I needed at that moment. I realized that the littlest actions of love and kindness matter, usually more than anything. Its the little things that count, the little action you do for someone without expecting anything in return. So thank you my sweets, you made mommies day a whole lot better. I hope I can do the same thing for you as you grow big and strong. Thank you for reminding me of that very important lesson, of giving selflessly.
xo