I had my ob appointment last week..Now Its that time where I go again next week then once a week after that...seems surreal that were so close to having our little girl here! I know she will be here soon, yet I dont think its fully set in my head that I'll be the mom of two beautiful, precious darlings. I feel so blessed and happy that they are mine, and that aus and I are lucky enough to be parents of two. The main question I had for my Dr was an induction date if things were progressing well, and making sure that I do not go 7 days over my due date. Heaven forbid that happen again. Since this is baby number 2, induction is definitely a good possibility, May 1st in fact. I hope things go in my favor as far as that plan goes, I'd love a May 1st baby. But we all know, babies have their own plans, and so does Heavenly Father. Im sure he is laughing at my plans, cause he's got a plan of his own.
Its Easter this weekend, and I am excited that we get to spend it at my families in Idaho. Im in love with Zoee's Eater dress, whom she got at her baby shower by one of my best friends. Just happens it fits her perfect and has never been worn before! Cant wait to show off pics of her wearing it : )
Later this week, Zo and I will be entertaining ourselves by coloring Easter eggs with a kit I bought, hopefully be spending time at the playground {weather please be nice}, and doing some library time. Austin goes to school in the afternoon, and since we have one car, I try to get out of the house at least once in my morning with Zo to do something fun. Somedays just dont work, and we hang at home.
One of the most things im looking forward to after the baby is born, is just being home with my girlies! Im not working at all this summer, still havent decided if I'd like to go back to work in the fall. Well see how taking care of 4 kids 3 and under sounds after a nice, relaxing summer goes...its sounds pretty insane right now! During summer we plan to spend lots of time in our backyard with the blow up swimming pool, taking the girls to the public pool, lots of walks, probably spending a lot of time getting used to having 2 kids in general, oh and the sleep thing-catching up on that too if thats possible : ) So heres to the next 6 weeks and having just one adorable child to take care of. Im soaking it all up, and so excited to have 2 when that day arrives!