Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Our gender lunch date.


I didnt think just texting all my friends what we were having was special enough..and since this is our second baby, my creative juices were really flowing on how I wanted to tell them. We met up for lunch at Cafe Rio- a favorite of all ours. I wrapped up each box for them with pink candies inside, and two rosettes on top. boy or girl? It was a fun craft to put together, my friends loved it and I loved that my plan actually worked out right! win-win. 

They were all so excited for our second girl! I felt loved by them, nothing beats having a group of great girlfriends, they really are wonderful people : ) After lunch some of us went to the mall to walk around and shop. We ended up staying there for 3 hours and I didnt get home till 5! This rarely happens in my life, I couldnt be more elated that I had an actual friend day. Can you say cloud 9?






The whole day was a success. The kids went spastic around the tree house inside the mall. So did the husbands chasing the kids.. Oh such fun! Im so blessed to have wonderful, supportive, caring friends. A big thanks to all my friends from facebook/instagram/blogger/and everywhere else who have congratulated us on our new baby! You all mean so much to us.