Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Dough to play with.

Last week I got a little wild and made play-dough! Big step for me, I never do anything like this, cause it usually doesn't turn out right...this time was a complete success! I got a great recipe off a blog called The Imagination Tree. Click on that link and there is your recipe to make it!

 As you can see, Zoee is super excited to get started making her play-dough. She was a great helper to mommy, helping me pour things into the bowl. 
 Playing in the flour was her favorite part of the process..naturally.
When it was done, she didnt really want to touch it..once I showed her it was OK and not an evil blue blob, she went loose on it and loved molding it. I heard it is good for there motor skills to use play-dough, learning while having fun! 

 This picture makes me laugh! Mainly because this is a total goofy face for Zoee, her sticking her tongue out at the camera and giggling. Silly girl I love you!

So go ahead, get adventurous and make some dough to play with! PS this makes A TON of it, so use all your food colorings and not just one like I did. Fail on my part.
Have fun!