Lat week was my week of projects around the house! If I worked on this kinda stuff a couple times a month even, our house would probably look a lot cooler...
PROJECT #1
For Project 1, I wanted to to do a banner in Zoees room for a long time..but didnt know what kind of banner, you know? I decided on a fabric strip one! I already had all these colors + twine, so it was free. All you do is rip the fabric in long, different width pieces, tie onto the length of twine you want. A 4 year old could do this. Im happy with how it looks!
PROJECT #2
A bunting banner for our fireplace. Like the other banner, I already had these colors, thats why i chose thses ones..ill probably to different colors for the seasons. Measure what length and width you want, fold fabric in two, cut away. Fold it in two so you can get two out of one cutting...as you can see, I didnt iron mine with the iron I actually dont have..i probably should invest in one of those. Love this one!!
Project #3
BEFORE
FIRST COAT
FINISHED WITH TWO COATS.
I was very excited about doing this one! I actually stayed up till 2 O'clock finishing it last night! The color I chose is called Artic Blue, its Glidden brand at Home Depot. It may look white in the pics, but dont let it fool you..its got a beautiful blue hue. Airy. I let it dry 1-2 hours in between coats, used a roller & brush. Needless to say it looks like a brand new piece and im lovin on it!!
h.a.p.p.y. t.u.e.s.d.a.y








