Friday, August 3, 2012

Dad & his girl

I love watching you and Dad together Zo. its pretty wonderful, seeing the most important people in your life having such a great relationship! You look up to him in so many ways, I know that will relationship and bond will grow as the years go by. Your his first little one, and a girl only makes it sweeter! Seeing you want to be with dad, hold his hand, and give him kisses makes my heart melt!

He thinks he is your human jungle gym...and he's right. lol. You climb all over dad just like he is a mountain! Someday, you'll be too "big" for that..climb on girl. Your dad loves you more than anything in this world. A daddy-daughter relationship is oh so important! Im happy you got a great one : ) You and I, were so lucky to have him! 
I mean, just look how completely giddy you get with him! Your face says it all. Your happy : ) I love you dearly my loverbug, and your Dad does as well, very much! Im glad he gets to be around so much, it would make me sad if he didnt get to spend these precious moments with you. 
They go way too fast. 
x o x o