Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Its been 3 weeks..here we are!

It been a busy busy few weeks, and i'm making my first appearance back on my good ole' blog since before the last two weeks. Time fly's, that's all I have to say! In a short story for you, The first week I wasn't on here is because our internet wasn't working, second- I left to my beloved Idaho country to visit my family for a whole 7 days! it was bliss. Before we talk about all that, lets catch up a little, OK? 






Yes, these are a lot of pictures of my and my girl, but what else is more fun than taking silly pictures together? Since may, I have been able to stay home everyday with Zo, and not have to work. I feel so blessed to be able to do this now! This is my first time without a job since I married Austin, and in the beginning I felt a little uncomfortable with it. I always helped with the paycheck..but now i realize that all I ever wanted to do in this life is stay at home with my kids. Teach them & watch them grow, love them infinitely! 


Before I stayed home full time, I dreaded going to work, but i did it. Thats what we did, and well, ya just get through it! Someday, I'll probably need to do it again. For right now, I am soaking all my time up with Zoee like a giant sponge {"spongebobmom"?}... this little girl is the best thing in our lives, I don't want to blink an eye cause it all goes by too fast! 


So here's to being back on the blog...
and to being a SAHM.
: )