Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WIWW

For the first time, I had my hubby take my photos for what I wore Wednesday. Let me tell you..it.was.awkward. I'm already an awkward person when the focus is only on me, and I get all weird and don't know what to do with my hands, body, or face for the matter. You'll see a pic in here where I was just blank on what to do. 


awk·ward/ˈôkwərd/

Adjective:
  1. Causing difficulty; hard to do or deal with: "one of the most awkward jobs is painting a ceiling"; "some awkward questions".

But never the less, I like doing WIWW. I like looking at other people's blog when they do this. Its fun, and makes people happy.
On to the pictures, shall we?




 I grabbed Zo to be in some pictures with me. Everything is more fun holding a baby...almost.
Doesn't she look so cute in her outfit and bow? {Ahem, I acutually made that bow!} So proud.
 There it is...the blank look, not know how to do my next pose...


Sweater- Arden B, hand-me-down from mom
Necklace- My shop. {Yes, it's for sale!}
Navy shirt- Shade
Boots- The best purchase I made last season at Dillard's
Pants- Forever 21 skinnies 

What Zo wore
Headband-Made my me
Entire outfit- Naartjie. One of my favorite stores ever!