Your little hands wrapped around my finger
And it's so quiet in the world tonight
Your little eyelids flutter 'cause you're dreaming
So I tuck you in, turn on your favorite night light
To you, everything's funny
You got nothing to regret
I'd give all I have, honey
If you could stay like that
You got nothing to regret
I'd give all I have, honey
If you could stay like that
Oh, darling, don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
Just stay this little
Oh, darling, don't you ever grow up, don't you ever grow up
It could stay this simple
I won't let nobody hurt you
Won't let no one break your heart
No, no one will desert you
Just try to never grow up, never grow up
Take pictures in your mind of your childhood room
Memorize what it sounded like when your dad gets home
Remember the footsteps, remember the words said
And all your little brother's favorite songs
I just realized everything I have
Is someday gonna be gone
Memorize what it sounded like when your dad gets home
Remember the footsteps, remember the words said
And all your little brother's favorite songs
I just realized everything I have
Is someday gonna be gone
Baby girl, Sometimes I feel like lyrics to a song explain better than I can about how dearly I love and care about you. This time together, you being a little baby..it goes all too fast. In a blink of an eye. Some days are long. Where I wish they would end because of the tiredness and frustration. The majority of the days go by oh too quickly, and I find myself smiling at you sleeping in your bed, wishing I had just 10 more play time minutes with you.
Theses lyrics, this song, I could listen to over and over. Its so sweet, and reminds me of my childhood even. I hope you know that were always here for you! No matter what.
Love you Munchkin!



