Zoee, you're learning so much these days. One of my favorite things to do it catch you "in the moment" on camera. Its fun to look back and say, "you were doing this here". All I know is 9 months came to fast for your mom. Where did my 7 lb 4 ounce newborn baby go? I sure am loving this stage in your life though. It's the most fun I've had in...forever! haha.
This was a candid picture..I held the camera over your car seat without looking and this is what we got! Those eyes and lashes get me every time! You are so darling my little girl! You are learning how to feed yourself! I do 98% of it, then hand you the spoon once in a while and you work on getting it into your mouth. Once you put it in your eye, opps. Good job baby girl!
I love the milky faces you get after your bottle. I don't know why I adore this picture so much, maybe because you are just so content and happy. I think your'e the prettiest little thing in the world.
I love peeking into your crib at night and seeing what way your sleeping, its so funny. You are all over the place. One minute your in the middle, 5 minutes later you've tucked yourself into a corner and have the blanket around you. Silly girl : ) {notice all the binki's}
This was at your appointment on the other day. Love those baby blues of yours sweetie!
I love how chunky you look in this pic. Your'e a whomping 14.7 pounds! You love your ride along car wheel. Your'e realizing that you can actually move when your on the ground now and try to get somewhere. {Looks like were in for it!}
"Like mother, like daughter"
Love how were making the same face.
haha.
We love watching you learn new things. It's so fun and new every time! You keep things interesting and new around here, we love and adore you!






