Saturday, January 28, 2012

Our weekend.

I've been a busy little bee sitting at our table crafting this weekend. I'm excited to show you more necklaces I've accomplished! I've also decided to name all of them, so when I do open my Etsy, they will all have individual, fun names. Likey? I sure do!

Here is a preview of more necklaces i'm putting in my Etsy.. I would love your opinions, advice on different color combinations, and just your opinion! 


PS- Don't forget to enter my Giveaway! It end Feb 1st (wed)




One thing I adore about having a little one of my own {especially a girl} is that she can go on daddy daughter dates! I loved going on outings with just my dad and I. It was special. He is such a good man and i'm happy and blessed to have married a man a lot like him! He is so patient, such a loving dad. Zoee's one lucky gal..and were so lucky to have a gal like her in our lives! 

 Doing a little Jenny Jump Up action before the game! Zo loves thing thing {As you can tell}. Its fun to watch her bounce and swing in it! She mainly just hangs out in it and drifts around scoping out the house. Love catching sweet moments like this on the camera!

 PUMAS= MY FAVORITE SHOE! So adorable!


Dad and Zo went to the BYU game,
I stayed home, started a new book,
Relaxed and enjoyed a quite house,
Missed Zoee and Austin for 3 hours
 ....And that was our weekend!