The new year has brought a couple changes and challenges....dont you love a good challenge?
Pssshh, I thought I did too! But, this is is a challenge above all challenges...
Tonight, the Hubs and I started this beast.
Man oh Man, it was HARD!!! I wanted to die! At one point during the first "test" I yelled out at the screen saying "I want to hurt YOU!" Austin laughed {He had already done it that morning}. I cant deny that I know this works. Ive known two friends who've done it- Look AMAZING. There is no way. no how Im going to feel embarrassed or unwilling to put on a swimsuit this summer. Im going to do this! Im so happy and proud that Aus is doing it with me.
The key to this workout is MAX training then taking a small 30 second break. Genious.
60 days of training= amazing resluts!
Wish us luck!
No really....please wish us luck, and that I dont pass out or have a heart attach!
Im considering doing pics of myself...but im a little iffy...this bod does not look pleasant....Ill for sure be doing updates about how its going!
Good luck with all your exersizing/workout time to start off your great new year!
.........I'll be getting my INSANE on.


