My sis and I with our cute girls!
Austin and myself decided to make a quick trip to Rigby Idaho to Visit my family. When I say my family, I mean ALL of them. Almost every single member of my immediate/extended family lives in Rigby or a 7 mile radius of the town. I am so blessed to have them all there to see!! Man 0 man, we had a fun filled weekend! Usually it goes by fast {and fast it went} but we had such quality time with a lot of family members.. it made the 2 day, 8 hours total in a car, driving in a snow storm ALL worth it!!
Couldn't you just gursh these little people?! {gursh means "love all over" in my language...} I absolutley can't get enough of my little neice and nephews..they are so fun, funny, cute, darling, and just growing up way to fast!
Anabelle is now 1, Kobe 4, Kash 5. Love them!!
Zo loves her Aunt Sheen & Uncle Ty.
Zoee checkin out the inside of Tylers mouth. Grose.
Ty and sheen are going to make the best parents when they have a little one of their own! Seriously, they are amazing people and im so glad they are my family : )
Zoee with her Great Grandma Lani! ......Zoee with her Great Great Grandma Louise!
I feel so lucky to have both grandmas and also a third that wasnt there. Zoee is so blessed to have pictures with these amazing ladies and to get to see them often.
My Aunt Carrie was shocked and in love with how little Zo still is. Her little boy is 1 years old and being just 7 short months apart, there sure is a difference in size! She couldnt get enough of her little hands/feet.
*Gramps was showing my sis his new found love of Adele. He played "Someone like you" around 16 times that day.
Bless his heart.
......drum roll paleeessee.......
This is Zoees/mine early Christmas Present from my dear, wonderful mother!!
Isnt is just georgous?{photo doesn't do justice} I was pretty much screaming/jumping up and down. This lovely piece of furniture has been in the family for genterations. My mom took it and re-did the entire thing. Re painted it and put darling fabric in it. Im in LOVE with it! Its supposed to be for Zoees room...we may need a bigger space : )
Thanks mom!
Is there nothing better than family? I can personally say..no,no there isnt! I feel incredibly blessed and lucky and grateful to have family only a short 4 hours away. Maybe well live even closer someday :) I love them and I know they love us. I cant wait to go up there for a week during Christmas! Bring on that crazy family lovin'.








