Saturday, December 10, 2011

Crazy Afternoon.

While out doing some Christmas shopping, aus and I ran into our lovely dear friends Chris and Natalie!We hadnt seen them for a couple months and whenever we tried to do something together, someone was always busy {dont you hate that?} So this was such a treat seeing them in the mall! We talked for quite some time, then parted our ways.


Alirghty people, lets just say crazy is an understatment of how todays afternoon went!! It was Zoees 6 month photo shoot with this lovely gal..{Shes 7 months tomorrow, very punctual of us, I know}. So we headed up to Alpine to take some fam/Zo pics at 1:00 {pics coming soon!}...and this was awful planning on my part cause Austin had work at 3.
Lets just say. . .
After taking 15 min of pics Aus had to run to work
I wanted to visit with Fam friends. .
I was left stranded without a car,
We had a christmas party that I had no clue how to get to (hence no car)


Luckily, my dear friend Kayley came and picked me up..what a golden friend! We headed to our Ugly Sweater Party, had a blast! Ate lots of food, visited with friends, held babies, ect. What a fun, crazy day it was!! 
Mostly fun : )

ps...my wonderful friend Natalie and I {our hubbies too} may be heading down to St. George to be running in this all girls 5K!
I cant wait!
RUN LIKE A GIRL.