Lets talk about our Christmas! It was SO.much.FUN!
We left for Idaho wednesday morning. Got to my parents lovely home, and there is just something about going home and seeing all those beautiful decorations of Christmas. I love the way my mom decorates..I hope to be talented like that one day!
We hung out with several family members, ate lots and lots and lots of food {majority of it was sweets}..thankyou pants for still fitting. My mom, sister, and I went to two classes at the gym which were fun to do together! Christmas Eve we spent at my Aunt Carries, where our family tradition is for everyone to make a delicious soup + homemade bread...can it get any better? I ate pretty much every soup and devoured all the bread. After spending a few hours mingling with my wild family, we went home and put Zo to bed.
I cant tell you how blessed I feel to have such a wonderful, giving, loving family. A few off the top of my head...My sister and sister inlaw made gifts which were a cute magnet board and an adorable colbolt blue apron. And my favorite gift had to be from my awesome hubby....these babies!....
My neon Pink Saucony Running Shoes!
I met up with my lovely high school girlfriends for lunch. We had a blast! Talking about what we are all up to and whats new..two of us have babies, three of us married...crazy how time flies!!
My bro and SIL ....Arent they pretty people?
Kisses from Dad!
We stayed till Tuesday afternoon, then headed back to good ole Utah.
This was definitley a Christmas to rememeber! I love my family to death. They are pretty cool people and im lucky to call them family. ..........................................................................................................................................................
Lets rewind a bit...Before we did Christmas in Idaho, we opened presents with Austins fam! It was a fun night and we sure got spoiled. Zo got a new toy and outfit! She loves it!
I hope all you lovilies had an amazing Christmas!



















