We woke up to snow this morning!! Not too much, but just enough for it to feel like the holiday season! I have to admit, I was kind of giddy when I saw it. I told Zoee, "Looks its your first snow day!" She didnt really care.. so because of my excitment, I made my famous homemade waffles, whipped cream, and strawberries for breakfast! And of course topped it off with yummy hot chocolate from Mr. Cocomotion. You may not have known this, but making breakfast and eating it is one of my favorite things to do! Id rather do that, than make dinner. Probably cause im a morning person.
Heres our breakfast, in pictures!
Zo was loving hangin out and watched the movie with us : )
---->PS Have you seen this?! Its SO amazingly good, grand, great! Go to ABC.com and it shows you the last two episodes and you can catch up before the third episode tonight at 8! It ranks high in my favorite things to watch....probably because im a hopeless romantic at heart. {Wishing my life was like a fairytale}..
Once upon a time. . .
Have a wonderful, cheerful sabbath day!