Saturday, November 26, 2011

Im so glad when Daddy comes home

Austin is really good about taking care of the evening routine with Zo. It gives me a break to have my hands baby free and relax a bit. Its so nice having his help, it means so much to me! Sometimes I dont think he realizes how much I need that. So after I feed Zo, he feeds her some of the baby food we make, does some fun bathtime with her, and gets are all ready for bed. Last night, here is how Austin came out to tell me Zo was going night night and give her kisses. haha. I laughed pretty hard!



Aust was pretty proud of the hairdue he gave Zoee, ha.
Crazy hair and all your still cute to your momma  ; )


When Aus takes over, I find things to do with the spare time I have..
So I made this little necklace for Zo
{hoping she'd like to chew on it or something}



Did she like to chew on it?
Nope
Not one bit
Oh well...looks cute on her at least!