Before I get into all my lovely details..lets talk about how the day started..
I was awakened by Zoees shrill of a scream at 5am sharp. The past couple mornings have been like that. She wouldnt take her binki, it seemed like it hurt her when she sucked (sore gums?) and I had just ran out of Tylonal. Orajel would have to suffice. It helped a little. So I fed her and we layed in bed for two hours until Aus got home from work. Heres where it gets good...
I walked into the dining room to see this...
What a great surprise huh?!!
I was elated, to say the least!
I was Pretty envious of the people who saw it first...but I was thankful I got great sleep, so I could enjoy it this afternoon!
Breakfast was delightful.
Breaking Dawn was amazing, actually thats quite an understatement...spectacular!!
I was so anxious! Im pretty sure my eyes watered a few times, and my mouth was covered with my hand at some parts from not gasping or going crazy from excitement! I will say one thing though...I would not let my teenage daugher go see it...its pretty intimate & graphic, as the book was! But seeing it on screen is kinda different. I saw a lot of 10-12 year olds, and all I was thinking was "Where are your mothers?" "There are scenes in this show!"
haha- overreacting? Naw.
But I personally LOVED the movie!
After the movie, we had a family date night! Us three went to the BYU basketball game and it was a blast! Zoee loves watching the players move up and down the court, and everyone thinks she is so cute..and as a mom, that is so fun to hear : )
Here she is..Zoned into the game...her dad is so proud.
It was a grand friday.
When we arrived home..it started to snow.
Hasnt stopped since!
We got some hot coco out, sprinkled cinnimon in it..yum
ps..dont you loooove Zoees onsie? Pretty funny/cute huh! ha.
Happy Friday!







