I am running a 5k run. Ive never done one before. Not my in my entire life.
But I will do this. So many things have inspired me. People, things, my own mind.
Ive never been so motivated, excited, pumped, to do something pertaining to excersize!
But I WILL do this. I CAN do this. "I can do hard things".
You may say, psssh a 5k. Thats nothing. Its 3 miles..
And guess what...
I will do it without stopping. Im going to try my absolute best to make it under 20 minutes.
"I can do hard things". As I learned from a dear blogger friend, who faced something much harder.
Its been 2 1/2 weeks since ive started. I am able to run 2 miles, without stopping. That takes me 20 min.
I KNOW I can add another mile in there somehwhere.
I thank my best friend Natalie, who has been there by my side. She will be running the half marathon.
It feels so good to be alive, to be active, to feel good about myself, to do something about the things im not crazy about on my body.
So heres to running, inspiration, 5k's.
"We can ALL do hard things."
Since this was kinda a serious post, I will put some fun cute pics of Zo up to tide you all over. Cause she is so darn cute!!

