Our fourth of July was great! Austin and I usually attend The Staduim of Fire with his family, and I was bummed we decided not to go this year...but we ended up having a low key night with some great friends! Over the fourth of July weekend, we went to Texas Road House with our dear friends Chris and Natalie, who have an adorable son Bryant {2 weeks older than Zoee} We ate lunch together and spent the afternoon just hanging out, talking about babies of course! That evening, us couples, including our others friends Kaylie and Quinn went to watchthe staduim fireworks out on the big field down the street. It was a perfect night, and our babies were doing good with all the noise : ) That monday, we celebrated the 4th with Austins fam and friends by having a bbq outside and lighting fireworks on the street. I am a small town girl, and I had so much fun just having fun just hangin out, thats what we always did w my fam In Idaho. Happy Birthday America!
![]() |
We went on our first family hike, it was a lot of fun!
She was so tuckered out : ) |
![]() |
| Zo dad, Zoee loved the carrier! |