Monday, June 6, 2011

My humorous day.

This past week has been full of lots of visiting and fun! My mom came down for my cousins grad and I met them at the fashion place mall for lunch after. I love this mall! {Wish it wasnt so far away.} After lunch we walked around the mall for a couple hours. Now in this time span, lots of -interestingly, funny- things happened. And its probably only funny to a mother. Seriously. I'll let you be the judge.


Miss Zoee, being so sweet and little, can sure surprise you with what happens in those diapers of hers. She is such a tooter...toots all.the.time. What a little stinker, litterally : ) She had a blowout in chuck-a-rama, which my mom and I walked across the entire parking lot trying to find the car, which we eventually found after quite a search. I changed her diaper/ whole outfit into extra one I brought. After that we all walked across the lot to the mall. {Now keep in mind..Zoee was screaming this entire time.} It had been 3 hours, and time to eat! Poor girl. I found a nursing lounge room by the restrooms, it was way nice! Had diapers, changing table, peaceful music playing. Why dont they have those in every mall?? After she ate, we walked around the mall for a couple hours. What do ya know..Zoee had another huge blowout in the Buckle! This time, I didnt have an extra outfit. I went into a changing room, changed her diaper, and wrapped her up in a blanket. I was pretty excited cause this meant I get to buy her another outfit (or 2) guilt free : ) I bought an adorable 0-3 month outfit from Narjji {Cutest store ever}..only prob, it drownded her little body! So I went into Carters, who was having a 70% off sale! Scored on 2 super cute NB outfits. When I finally got back to my car to go home, Zoee was hungry again. So I hopped into my backseat and nursed. By this time, the 5 O'clock traffic was gone, and we had a quite, easy drive home.

Whoever says newborns do nothing -is crazy. As you can see, they keep your day quite occupied with action!! I absolutley love being a mom, its been so much fun! There are moments...but they pass quickly when I see my baby girls grin : ) And that was my day!